Monday, October 6, 2008

A Lily Among Thorns




"...They lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me... they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city... they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips --
Because of His strength will I wait upon Thee: for God is my defense."
Psalm 59


After 5 weeks of vicious attacks upon herself and her family, Sarah Palin silenced the "dogs" and went "toe to toe" with "seasoned" Senator Joe Biden in last week's debate.
Now, she wants America to see Obama for the 'man he is' - beginning with "his friends."
Here is an awesome FOX NEWS SPECIAL - reinforcing Sarah's message ---
So... turn off the Beautiful Music, get a cup of your favorite warm beverage, ... sit back... and give a serious "Berean" heart and mind to what's being presented. It's time to grab our shovels, and start digging deep - America's leadership is at stake!
Afterwards, choose "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban, from the playlist, and say a prayer for our nation. I thought this song would have been a fitting one to have played at the RNC, as John McCain was so eloquently communicating his final words -
"Stand up for America! Stand up and fight!"
May God Bless America and shed His Grace upon us all.

"...The Bereans... received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the Scriptures daily,
whether those things were so."
Acts 17:11


"You Raise Me Up"
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.


FOX NEWS SPECIAL --- [6 parts - each Vol.]
Sean Hannity Special: Barack Obama & Friends [Vol. 1 & 2*]
(* this link will take you to Vol. 2 -- also.)

No comments: